This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodness to your door! It looks like you will get deliveries on:
added to delivery
Bolognese Pasta Sauce - 1 quart
- Bolognese Sauce is a rich meat ragu made with pasture raised pork and beef. It is best served with a wide noodle, such as tagliatelle or pappardelle.
- Delivered frozen.
- Ingredients: ground pork, ground beef, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, tomato paste, crushed tomato, diced tomato, chicken stock, milk, oregano, basil, chili powder
- How to use:
5 Tips for the Perfect Plate of Pasta
1. Always salt your pasta water – it should be as salty as the Mediterranean!
2. Don’t overcook your pasta. Al dente means “to the tooth” and should neither be soggy nor crunchy.
3. Italians use much less sauce on their pasta than Americans. A little goes a long way.
4. Heat your sauce in a sauté pan and add some pasta cooking water, or in the case of Bolognese thin out with a touch of milk. The starchy water adds body to your finished sauce.
5. Toss cooked pasta in sauce to coat and off the heat add parmigiano cheese.
Hometown Harvest Kitchen